10 days is a short time to get things packed and ready but it is a Long time to live with 3 crazy kids in an empty house... I have tried to maintain some sort of balance but at this point it is just odds and ends... It is a strange time, we have been so excited to be done and moving on from Buffalo for years...and yet I am not really excited yet because I feel so overwhelmed by all this work that I am doing...and honestly after being gone for 6 years I don't know what to expect from living in Utah again...So I guess it is just a new adventure and I am excited for our new house. And hope and believe it will be a nice home for our family. But never having been there doesn't help give me a focus... Not to mention, the drive to Utah I am already not excited for since Phoebe Unlike her siblings isn't a good rider... she is a whiner! She starts yelling about getting out and going home after about 2 hrs...that is a good ride...And she can get herself out of her straps! Oy!
So here we go...I need to get back to packing and laundry and Luke is getting a haircut today...So till next time! Have fun!
So here we go...I need to get back to packing and laundry and Luke is getting a haircut today...So till next time! Have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment