Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Moved...

Well here we are living in Utah...It is kinda crazy...and things for sure roll differently here than we are used to. Like kids just run free, hardly a parent in sight. That I am not a fan of... Yeah my kids took off on my yesterday with a bunch of other kids who had been riding bikes for hours with not a sign of a parent Once... up over the hill the kids went... big pregnant Momma slowly trying to track them down... next time I will take the van. I though surly they didn't go that far... Oh wrong again! But kids were found, brought home and well given a good talking to about taking off with stranger kids... to which Lucas said well one of their names was Ryan... (which is the name he give to any boy he meets)
PS these rainbow pictures are from last Friday when we where just finished unloading our truck into the garage...It was pretty awesome! And about the house, it is pretty much as unpacked as it is going to get... for the most part at least, I am keeping things minimal... since they tend to be much easier to manage that way. And honestly I like it. So that is us... it is crazy, busy, dull, and exciting at times...but that is us....
SO... for the Move highlights...
Phoebe dropped a 10lb weight on her toe which required like 7 stitches from her Dr Daddy... See graphic image below...(or don't)
Lucas forgot what brakes were and was unaware of what hills were and biffed it on hos bike, causing a lovely case of road rash on his cheek, arm and elbow...
Allie caught a little bug and had a pretty nasty fever yesterday...but all is well today...
So that is it! So far so good, I love the house, I love my new bed, the kids love their tree house, and Adam is liking work...

I did the least graphic picture, it was split all around to the back too... OUCH She is a great little patient though and just lets Adam take care of it every night...

No comments:

Post a Comment