Monday, April 4, 2011

New Baby...

Well the big news is we are having a...

Boy!



Lets just say, Luke is one happy proud brother!

Everyone has been convinced since Day 1 that it is a boy..
The night before we found out I was talking to Allie and Luke and said Well if it
is a girl you will still love her right? Allie said Yes of course...
Lucas said NO, cause she's a BOY!
Then when we went in for the ultra sound they put the baby up on the screen
all you could tell was that it was a baby... Luke yells It's A Boy!
And he was right!
We are so excited!



2 comments:

  1. Yeah, two for two! p.s. I didn't know that blogs could get filled up or you have to pay...good to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!! I am so glad to FINALLY have you back here so close soon!

    ReplyDelete